2013 Summer Institute in Nursing Informatics (SINI)
Beyond Stage 7 and Meaningful Use: What's Next?
Save the Dates: July 17-19, 2013
What is SINI?
Who Attends SINI?
- Informatics professionals leading implementation, support, and evaluation of EHRs and other applications
- Chief nursing informatics officers and chief medical informatics officers
- Health informatics policy makers at local, state, and national levels
- Nursing informatics faculty members and students
- Health care administrators and clinicians
What will happen at SINI 2013?
- Exhibitor Evening
- Networking Reception
- Distinguished Lectures
- Concurrent Tracks
- Strategies for Implementing and Evaluating Electronic Health Records (EHRs)
- Making Inroads: Evolving Roles and Responsibilities for Nursing Informaticians
- Poster Session
- Think Tanks
- Interoperability II
- From Clinical Data to the Learning Health Care Organization: Analytics and Methods
Why Should I Attend SINI?
- For educational offerings of exceptionally high quality, presented by national and international leaders and peer-reviewed informatics professionals
- For the opportunity, unique among informatics conferences, to participate in a think tank with other experts, advancing knowledge and finding solutions
- For the opportunity to interact with the best of informatics leaders and practitioners in a forum large enough to be comprehensive and small enough to promote close networking and collaboration
- For a professional education experience that balances learning, discovery, and collegiality
We look forward to welcoming you to SINI 2013!