2013 Summer Institute in Nursing Informatics (SINI)
Beyond Stage 7 and Meaningful Use: What's Next?
Save the Dates: July 17-19, 2013
What is SINI?
SINI remains one of the largest nursing informatics conferences in the nation, with more than 400 participants annually. SINI is renowned for the quality of its educational offerings and its unparalleled opportunities to network with informatics professionals and national and international leaders in the field.
Who Attends SINI?
Attendees come from almost every state in the U.S. and numerous foreign countries. Attendees include:
- Informatics professionals leading implementation, support, and evaluation of EHRs and other applications
- Chief nursing informatics officers and chief medical informatics officers
- Health informatics policy makers at local, state, and national levels
- Nursing informatics faculty members and students
- Health care administrators and clinicians
What will happen at SINI 2013?
SINI 2013 promises exceptional educational value in six distinct activities.
- Exhibitor Evening
- Networking Reception
- Distinguished Lectures
- Concurrent Tracks
- Strategies for Implementing and Evaluating Electronic Health Records (EHRs)
- Making Inroads: Evolving Roles and Responsibilities for Nursing Informaticians
- Poster Session
- Think Tanks
- Interoperability II
- From Clinical Data to the Learning Health Care Organization: Analytics and Methods
Why Should I Attend SINI?
- For educational offerings of exceptionally high quality, presented by national and international leaders and peer-reviewed informatics professionals
- For the opportunity, unique among informatics conferences, to participate in a think tank with other experts, advancing knowledge and finding solutions
- For the opportunity to interact with the best of informatics leaders and practitioners in a forum large enough to be comprehensive and small enough to promote close networking and collaboration
- For a professional education experience that balances learning, discovery, and collegiality