The University of Maryland School of Nursing (UMSON) has two digital display monitors, one located in the main lobby and the other in the Office of Student and Academic Services. The purpose of the monitors is to display University news, events, and announcements. All information submitted for the displays must be related to the University.
To create and submit a digital display:
- Create a 7.5 x 10 inch landscaped (on-screen show 4:3 ratio) Microsoft PowerPoint (2003 or later) presentation or use one of the templates provided for use here. Note: You must have a valid myUM ID and password to download files.
- Acceptable image formats include jpeg, tif, and eps files with dimensions no less than 3000x2250 pixels at 300 dpi.
- Save the presentation using your last name, underscore, and date (ex. Smith_7.1.11).
- Email your presentation to email@example.com at least five business days prior to the requested posting date. File sizes above 10MB will be rejected.
- In your email, be sure to specify the date(s) that you would like your presentation to be displayed. Otherwise, it will be displayed for a maximum of 10 business days or until the date of the event (whichever comes first).
- All submissions must comply with the University of Maryland Style Guide and are subject to review in accordance with the UMSON Editorial Review Policy.
UMSON has the right to refuse any submission. Advertisements for commercial products and/or services are prohibited.
Questions? Call the Office of Communications at 410-706-8418 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.