Some courses use TurningPoint (a classroom reponse system). If you are enorlled in a course that uses the system, you will need to purchase a ResponseCard. To purchase the ResponseCard, use the information below to access the online Student Store.
Note: UMSON does not support the Responseware Software.
The ResponseCard (clicker keypad) can be purchased at the University Bookstore.
How can I purchase student ResponseCard XR Keypad (RF clickers) online?
Students should visit the Turning Technologies Higher Education Store at http://store.turningtechnologies.com.
A school code will be needed to access the site.
- Go to Turning Technology Student Response Device Store
- In the Welcome box, enter the school code: gAw4
- Select the ResponseCard XR Keypad (RF clickers)
Response Device Tutorials
To register your clicker:
- In Blackboard, in the left hand navigation, find the link called Tools
- In Tools click TurningPoint Registration Tool
- Enter your Response Device ID