- University of Maryland's Blackboard support
- Blackboard is down
- I am scheduled to teach a course but I do not see it listed in Blackboard.
- Web-based courses are automatically generated by our office. If you don’t see the course link after you log in to Blackboard, you may not have the instructor access to your Blackboard course. Please contact our office at 410-706-2486 or email email@example.com.
- If you are teaching a Web-enhanced Blackboard section, but you don’t see the course link after you log in to Blackboard, you may not have submitted your Blackboard course creation request yet. Please click here to submit a Blackboard Course Creation Request.
- How do I add a co-instructor or a teaching or research assistant to my course? How do I add a guest to my course?
- Under Control Panel, click the Users link of the Users and Groups section. Then, click the Find Users to Enroll button. On Add Enrollments page, click the Browse button. On the pop-up Users window, find the user by searching their username, last name, first name, or email address. Then, click Submit to go back to the Add Enrollments page. Select the role for the user (such as instructor or TA), and click the Submit button.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for adding a guest to your Blackboard course.
- When will my Blackboard course available to my students?
- All Blackboard courses will be available the first day of the new semester by noon. If any Blackboard courses need to be opened prior to this date, please contact email@example.com.
- How do I clear the student’s attempt?
- Click the Full Grade Center under the Control Panel and find the student’s submission. Click the double arrow button on the submission cell, select View Grade Details.
- Collaborate not opening correctly
- Web Conferencing – How do I launch web conferencing if I am using Windows 8 and Internet Explorer 10?
- Mac users, cannot access Collaborate Session
- How do I clear my Java and my Cache