Contact and send all information below to: Leah Smith, lead data control clerk
- Arrange for your assessment to be entered and scheduled in your Blackboard course.
- Send the entire assessment with correct answers marked.
- Send Assessment form.
- The form requires information regarding the course, assessment availability and length, question randomization, and point value.
- Once the assessment has been created and scheduled in your course, Leah will contact you and direct you to preview the assessment.
- You will now be able to view the exam the way the students do.
- Send any corrections or additions back to Leah.
- Once the assessment is complete, you can run an item analysis to run an analysis.
- Refer to our information regarding EAC.
Note: The Office of Learning Technology requires that the assessment and form be submitted at least five business days prior to the assessment’s opening date.
If you have questions on how to administer your assessment in your Blackboard course, email firstname.lastname@example.org.