On-site Registration Only
|Registration (on or before October 22)||$55|
|Registration (October 23-November 9)||$65|
|November 12-14, onsite registration only||$80|
|Student Rate||Limited number of student scholarships. Please refer to the student rate in the online registration.|
A 20 percent discount is available for groups of five or more representing the same organization. For details, contact the Office of Professional Education at 410-706-3767.
Creating a "Green" Conference
Please partner with the University of Maryland School of Nursing (UMSON) and Maryland Hospitals for a Healthy Environment to create a truly "green" conference.
- Use mass transit, active transportation (bike or walk), or carpool to the conference.
- To limit the use of paper, we will be distributing a one-page schedule that we ask you to recycle at the end of the day.
- Visit the conference website to access schedules (also posted throughout the facility) and electronic versions of speaker presentations.
- Bring a laptop and take notes electronically. UMSON has wireless Internet service.
- Check out MD H2E's electronic exhibit hall for information on companies that are participating in the conference.
- Use the facility's recycling and composting bins; check signage on bins before discarding materials.
- Eat sustainable, local meals and snacks served on compostable service ware.
- Bring a reusable beverage container.