Sandra McLeskey, PhD, RN
- PhD, Pharmacology, Georgetown University, Washington, DC, 1989
- BSN, Nursing, George Mason University, Fairfax, VA, 1982
- BS, Chemistry, Duke University, Durham, NC, 1963
- Chen, MA and McLeskey, S.W. (2010) Telomere-Based Cancer Treatment: Emerging Targeted Therapies. Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing. In press.
- Ciechanowski, M., Mower-Wade, D., & McLeskey, S.W., (2009). Anatomy and physiology of the nervous system. In P. Morton & D. Fontaine. Critical Care Nursing: A Holistic Approach 9th Ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott, Williams and Wilkins.
- Resnick, B, and McLeskey, S.W. (2008). Cancer screening across the aging continuum: difficult decisions and resource allocations. American Journal of Managed Care. 12(5):267-276.
Primary Teaching Areas:
Academic & Professional Activities:
- Member, American Association for Cancer Research
- Member, American Society for Clinical Oncology
- Member, American Nurses Association