Nina Trocky, DNP, RN
Assistant Professor, OSAH
- DNP, Waynesburg University, Canonsburg, PA, 2010
- Post-Masters Certificate, Nursing Education, Rutgers University, Newark, NJ
- MSN, Nursing Administration, The Catholic University of America, Washington, DC
- BSN, Nursing, Temple University School of Allied Health, Philadelphia, PA
- Trocky, N. (2004, September). Principles of clinical data management. Poster session presented at the annual meeting of the Society of Clinical Research Associates. Montreal, CA.
- Trocky, N., & Fontinha, M. (2005, October). Quality management tools: Facilitating clinical research data integrity by utilizing specialized reports with electric case report forms. Poster session presented at the annual meeting of the American Medical Informatics Association. Washington, DC.
- Trocky, N. (2006). Clinical data management: It is all about the people. SoCRA Source, 46, 35-40.
- Brandt, C. A., Argreaves, S., Money, R., Ananth, G., & Trocky, N. (2006). Informatics tools to improve clinical research study coordination. Contemporary Clinical Trials, 27(2), 112-122.
- Trocky, N. (2007, May). Teaching the code of federal regulations is not a game but learning them can be. Poster session presented at the annual meeting of the Society of Clinical Trials, Montreal, CA (abstract #145).
- Trocky, N. (2007). Investigational new drug application: A primer. Clinical Trials Nurse Special Interest Group Newsletter, 18 (3).
- Trocky, N., & Brandt, C. (2008). Manual for clinical trials nursing. In A. D. Klimaszewski, M. Bacon, H. E. Deininger, B. A. Ford, & J. G. Westendorp (Eds.), Clinical trials registries (2nd ed., pp. 303-311). Pittsburgh, PA: Oncology Nursing Press.
- Trocky, N., McLeskey, S. W., McGuire, D. B., & Plusen, A. (2008). The Komen Maryland affiliate nursing partnership: Advancing education and practice. Oncology Nursing Forum, 35(3), 520.
- Trocky, N., McLeskey, S. W., McGuire, D. B., & Plusen, A. (2008, May). The Komen Maryland affiliate nursing partnership: Advancing education and practice. Poster session presented at the annual meeting of the Oncology Nursing Society Congress, Philadelphia, PA (abstract #2280).
Primary Teaching Areas:
- NURS325: Context of Health Care Delivery I
- NURS677: Clinical Research Design
- NURS684: Implementation of Clinical Research Study Requirements
- NURS693: Clinical Research Practicum
Academic & Professional Activities:
- President, 2008-2009, Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, Kappa Chapter
- Vice-President, 2007-2008, Sigma Theta Tau International, Honor Society of Nursing, Kappa Chapter