Michele A. Michael, PhD, CRNP
Assistant Professor, FCH
- PNP, Pediatric Primary Care, University of Maryland School of Nursing, Baltimore, MD
- PhD, Human Development, University of Maryland Institute For Child Study, College Park, MD
- MS, Maternal Child Nursing, University of Maryland School of Nursing, Baltimore, MD
- BSN, Creighton University School of Nursing, Omaha, NE
- Child Development
- Michael, M., Helm, E., Vangraafeiland, B, Malinoski, F. & Bauman, J. (2009). Influenza vaccination with a live attenuated vaccine: The role of the pediatric nurse in immunization compliance. American Journal of Nursing, 109 (10), 44-48.
- Michael, M. & Kapustin, J, (2009). Faculty Selection (Section VIII). National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculty (NONPF). Program Director Handbook.
- Michael, M. (2002). Scope and impact of asthma. Nurse Practitioner, June, 3-7.
Primary Teaching Areas:
- NURS 710-711: Health Supervision of the Well Child I, II
- NURS 715: Advanced Primary Care of Children
- NURS 648: Special Problems: Infants and Children
- NURS 308: Nursing Care of Infants and Children
Academic & Professional Activities:
- Association of Faculties of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
- National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculties
- Sigma Theta Tau