Megan Lynn, MBA, MS, RN, FNE-A
Assistant Professor, OSAH
- MBA, University of Baltimore, Baltimore, MD, 2009
- Post-Master's Teaching Certificate, University of Maryland School of Nursing, Baltimore, MD, 2008
- MS, Health Services Leadership Management, University of Maryland School of Nursing, Baltimore, MD, 2008
- BSN, Nursing, University of Maryland School of Nursing, Baltimore, MD, 2004
- BS, Financial Economics, University of Baltimore County, Baltimore, MD, 2003
- “Teaching End of Life Care via a Hybrid Simulation Approach”
Funding Source: University of Maryland School of Nursing Dean’s Teaching Grant (Co- PI with Dr. Regina Twigg).
- Lynn, M, Twigg, R, & Gordon, C. (April 2009) Clinical Remediation with Human Patient Simulators. Poster presented at the AACN Hot Topics Conference, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Lynn, M & Twigg, R. (In publication) A New Approach to Clinical Remediation. Journal of Nursing Education.
- Lynn, M & Johnson, K. (In press) Physiology of the Respiratory System. In Morton & Fontaine Critical Care Nursing 10th edition. Philadelphia: Wolters Kluwer Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Primary Teaching Areas:
- NURS 330/NURS 514: Adult Health
- NURS 690: Health Care Finance