Mary Lynn Davis-Ajami, PhD, MBA, NP-C
Assistant Professor, OSAH
- PhD, Pharmacy Administration: Health Outcomes Focus, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, 2010
- MBA, Business, Wake Forest University, Winston Salem, NC, 2004
- MS, Family Nurse Practitioner, University of Southern Indiana, Evansville, IN, 1999
- BSN, Nursing, University of Evansville, Evansville, IN, 1982
- Diploma, Nursing, West Suburban Hospital School of Nursing, Oak Park, IL, 1976
- Davis-Ajami ML, Nahata M, Reardon G, Seiber E, Balkrishnan R. (2012). Associations between joblessness and oral anti-diabetic medication adherence in US diabetic working age adults. Health Outcomes Research in Medicine. 3:139-151.
- Davis-Ajami ML, Nahata M, Seiber E, Reardon G, Balkrishnan R. Associations between joblessness and all-cause health services utilization in US diabetic working age adults. Podium Presentation: ISPOR 16th Annual International Meeting, Baltimore MD, USA May 23, 2011.
- Neidecker M, Davis-Ajami ML, Balkrishnan R, and Feldman SR. (2009) Pharmacoeconomic considerations in treating actinic keratosis. PharmacoEconomics. 27(6):451-64.
Primary Teaching Areas:
- Graduate-level Health Services Leadership and Management
- NURS 690: Managerial Health Finance
- NURS 691: Organizational Theories: Applications to Healthcare Management
Academic & Professional Activities:
- Member, Academy Health
- Member, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Member, International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research
- Member, Sigma Theta Tau
- 2011: Reviewer, Patient reported outcomes and preference based studies (PRO) research abstract review committee member for the ISPOR 14th Annual European Conference, Madrid Spain
- 2011-Current: Reviewer, Diabetes Care
- 2012: Poster presentation, “Persistence in use of antidepressants in pregnant women enrolled in Medicaid in the United States” (Wu J, Davis-Ajami ML, Sykes L, Keiser S), ISPOR 15th Annual European Conference, Berlin Germany
- 2012: Reviewer, Patient reported outcomes and preference based studies (PRO) research abstract review committee member for the ISPOR 15th Annual European Conference, Berlin Germany