Kristen Rawlett, MSN, FNP-BC
Clinical Instructor, FCH
- PhD student, University of Maryland School of Nursing, Baltimore, MD
- MSN, Family Nurse Practitioner, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC, 1999
- BS, Nursing, Medical College of Virginia/Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA, 1996
- Health disparities
- Vulnerable populations
- Rawlett, K. (2011). Analytical evaluation of the health belief model and the vulnerable populations conceptual model applied to a medically underserved, rural population. International Journal of Applied Science and Technology, 1(2): 15-21.
- July 2011: Sigma Theta Tau Research Congress, Cancun Mexico. Poster Presentation:"Analytical evaluation of the health belief model and the vulnerable populations conceptual model applied to a medically underserved, rural population."
Primary Teaching Areas:
- NURS 660: Advanced Health Assessment
- NURS 630: Health Promotion & Disease Prevention
Academic & Professional Activities:
- 1999-Present: Member, Sigma Theta Tau
- 1999-Present: ANCC certified as FNP
- 2007-Present: Member, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners