Kelley Wilson, MSN, RN
Assistant Professor, OSAH
- MSN, Marymount University, Arlington, Virginia
- BSN, Marymount University, Arlington, Virginia
- Diploma in Nursing, The Christ Hospital School of Nursing Cincinnati, Ohio
- Miller-Wilson, K. (2011) Teach the Teachers. Middle Ground Magazine. (Accepted for publication August 2011)
- Miller-Wilson, K. (2011). They Only Come Out at Night; Bed Bugs and Their Alarming Resurgence. Nursing 2011. 41 (1), 54-58.
- Miller-Wilson, K. (2011). Reflections of Emergency Care Past and Present in the Tuscan Region of Italy. Journal of Emergency Nursing. 37(2), 280-283.
- Miller-Wilson, K. (2010). Simply Doing the Math: A Nurse’s Guide to IV Drug Calculations. Nursing 2010. (Accepted for publication in 2010)
- Miller-Wilson, K. (2010). Mangers Forum: Covering Sick Calls. Journal of Emergency Nursing. 36 (2), 171-172.
Primary Teaching Areas:
- BSN Classroom
- CNL Clinical
Academic & Professional Activities:
- Reviewer, American Journal of Critical Care