Kelley Miller Wilson, MSN, RN
Assistant Professor, OSAH
- DNP, The George Washington University, Washington, D.C., Expected Graduation 2015
- MSN, Marymount University, Arlington, Virginia, 1986
- BSN, Marymount University, Arlington, Virginia, 1987
- Diploma in Nursing, The Christ Hospital School of Nursing Cincinnati, Ohio, 1982
- Wilson, K. M. (2013, March/April 2013). The nurse’s quick guide to I.V. drug calculations. Nursing Made Incredibly Easy, 11(2), 1-2. http://dx.doi.org/10.1097/01.NME.0000426306.10980.65
- Miller-Wilson, K. (2011). They Only Come Out at Night; Bed Bugs and Their Alarming Resurgence. Nursing 2011. 41 (1), 54-58.
- Miller-Wilson, K. (2011). Reflections of Emergency Care Past and Present in the Tuscan Region of Italy. Journal of Emergency Nursing. 37(2), 280-283.
- Miller-Wilson, K. (2010). Mangers Forum: Covering Sick Calls. Journal of Emergency Nursing. 36 (2), 171-172.
Primary Teaching Areas:
- NURS 487: Co-Course Director BSN Practicum
- NURS 514: Adult Health Nursing Clinical Instructor
- NURS 333: Health Assessment Lab Instructor
Academic & Professional Activities:
- Faculty Advisor, NSGA
- Member, Entry-Level Curriculum Committee
- Member, Entry-Level Course Directors
- Member, CNL Admissions Committee
- Member, OSAH Faculty Interview Committee