- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield: CareFirst provides support to the Clinical Enterprise unit of the Governor’s Wellmobile Program. The purpose of this partnership is to build new models of service linkages during health care reform that advance care and access to the underserved and educate the next generation of nurses.
- The Komen Maryland Affiliate Nursing Partnership: This six-year partnership includes a distinguished lecture, a visiting professor, professional education modules, and support to undergraduate and graduate nursing students. It has set a new precedent for improving the education about breast cancer.
- MedStar Health: MedStar Health has partnered with UMSON to support the Clinical Enterprise unit, the Governor’s Wellmobile Program. The partnership provides clinical sites and practical experience for our students at MedStar hospitals. In addition, the partnership includes professional development programming and research studies.
- UM Nursing: This partnership with the University of Maryland School of Nursing and University of Maryland Medical Center promotes innovative opportunities for research, practice, and education to optimize health care outcomes. A formalized structure continues to lead clinical, research, and academic advances in the UM Nursing collaborative effort. Link to UM Nursing page
- Holy Cross Hospital: Holy Cross provides clinical instructors and multiple clinical sites for UMSON students, especially those at the Universities of Shady Grove. The UMSON provides faculty expertise and support to Holy Cross nursing in development of evidenced based practice initiatives.
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, part of LifeBridge Health: UMSON’s relationship with Sinai Hospital has involved many years of shared faculty relationships, evidence-based practice advances, clinical sites for students, and shared professional development programs.
- Genesis Health Care: This partnership includes three components research, clinical sites, and practice. It provides a productive opportunity to address shared values and issues in the growing long-term care industry.