University of Maryland School of Nursing students have the ability to attend courses and complete some full programs at the beautiful campus at the Universities at Shady Grove in Rockville, Maryland.
University of Maryland School of Nursing students in the BSN and RN to BSN programs can attend courses and complete the entire program at the Universities at Shady Grove.
The Shady Grove location offers:
- Competitive admissions process
- Identical curriculum, course progression, and plans of study to those at the Baltimore campus
- Highly accomplished, diverse, student-centered faculty
- Small faculty to student ratio
- Motivated students
- Individually tailored academic support
- Intra-professional interaction with students from eight other University System of Maryland schools
- Myriad clinical opportunities in the Baltimore and Washington, D.C. region
- State-of-the-art classrooms, labs and student facilities
- Suburban campus
- Convenient, free parking
Important: When you apply to any program offered at both campuses, be sure to check the box indicating that you are interested in attending the program at the Universities at Shady Grove.