State of Maryland Scholarships
The State of Maryland offers several scholarships and grants to undergraduate and graduate students. Click on the links below for more information regarding award details and requirements.
- Education Assistance Grant
- 2+2 Transfer Scholarship
- Part-Time Grant
- Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Delegate Scholarship
- Senatorial Scholarship
- Janet L. Hoffman Loan Assistance Replayment Program
- Nurse Support Program II - Hal & Jo Cohen Graduate Nursing Faculty Scholarship and Living Expenses Grant
The Graduate Nursing Faculty Scholarship and Living Expenses Grant Sponsorship & Mentoring Plan Form must be submitted to Tara Byrd for completion.
- Tuition Reduction for Non-Resident Nursing Students
The Non-Resident Tuition Reduction Certification Form must be submitted to Tara Byrd for completion.
- Workforce Shortage Student Assistance Grant Program
Additional information about loan assistance and awards for unique populations can be found on the Maryland Higher Education Commission website for State Financial Assistance Programs & Applications.
More specific information of financial assistance available from the State of Maryland may be obtained by contacting:
Maryland Higher Education Commission
Office of Student Financial Assistance
6 North Liberty Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
410-767-3301 or 800-974-0203