The University of Maryland School of Nursing (UMSON) offers a variety of programs and courses online, allowing students from around globe receive an education from UMSON. Online courses at UMSON are part of the Southern Regional Education Board's Electronic Campus.
Courses & Programs
- Doctor of Nursing Practice Core Courses
- Health Services Leadership and Management (HSLM) Master's and Post-Master's Specialty
- HSLM Focus
- HSLM Education Focus
- Nursing Informatics Master's and Post-Master's Specialty
- Teaching in Nursing and Health Professions Certificate
Additional Web-based courses may be available. Please check the academic class schedule for an up-to-date course listing.
Admissions & Registration
- Choosing a Program
- Apply Online
- Application Information & Deadlines
- Check the Status of Your Application
- Technical Requirements for Distance Learners