The School of Nursing is located on the University of Maryland's original location in Baltimore. Established in 1807, the University of Maryland is one of the oldest public universities in the nation. Today, this complex encompasses many buildings in West Baltimore near the Inner Harbor.
The University includes six professional schools—Dental, Law, Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, and Social Work—in addition to the interdisciplinary Graduate School, University of Maryland BioPark, University of Maryland Biotechnology Institute, University of Maryland Medical Center, Maryland Institute for Emergency Medical Services Systems, and the Baltimore VA Medical Center. The University of Maryland enrolls nearly 6,000 students taught by more than 2,000 faculty members.
- UM Homepage
- Athletic Center
- University Police & Public Safety
- Campus Map and Directions
- Parking and Commuter Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- Baltimore, visitor information about arts, culture, sports, groups, conventions, dining, and accommodations
- Baltimore Collegetown Network, a guide to what's going on in Baltimore, whether you want culture, coffee, restaurants, or nightlife.
- Live Baltimore, buying, renting, and neighborhood information
- University Facts at a Glance
- Visit the Office of Institutional Research for complete University facts